10 Rainbow Recipes Perfect for St. Patricks Day
My kids love the rainbows that come with St Patricks Day. They make rainbow crafts and pictures but they LOVE rainbow food! Even more than the green tinted food! Here are some rainbow recipes we can’t wait to try this year!
- Rainbow Poke Cupcakes– Sweet Pennies from Heaven
- Rainbow Bark– Simply Stacie
- End of the Rainbow Crunch– This Mama Loves
- Lucky Charms Cake– Home making hacks
- Rainbow Fruit Trifle– A Moms Take
- Gluten free Rainbow Cupcakes– Raking in the savings
- Rainbow Fruit Platter– Life love liz
- Rainbow cake tutorial– Here comes the sun blog
- Rainbow buttermilk cupcake– Mommys bundle
- Rainbow cupcakes buttercream frosting– Thrifty diy diva
What recipes do you use for St Patricks day?