This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
10 Rainbow Recipes Perfect for St. Patricks Day
My kids love the rainbows that come with St Patricks Day. They make rainbow crafts and pictures but they LOVE rainbow food! Even more than the green tinted food! Here are some rainbow recipes we can't wait to try this year!
- Rainbow Poke Cupcakes– Sweet Pennies from Heaven
- Rainbow Bark– Simply Stacie
- End of the Rainbow Crunch– This Mama Loves
- Lucky Charms Cake– Home making hacks
- Rainbow Fruit Trifle– A Moms Take
- Gluten free Rainbow Cupcakes– Raking in the savings
- Rainbow Fruit Platter– Life love liz
- Rainbow cake tutorial– Here comes the sun blog
- Rainbow buttermilk cupcake– Mommys bundle
- Rainbow cupcakes buttercream frosting– Thrifty diy diva
What recipes do you use for St Patricks day?
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- How to Take Care of Your Feet + $10 Dr. Scholl’s® Coupon - August 23, 2017
- Google Chrome Extensions to Save Money - August 22, 2017
- Why You Need Dollar Shave Club in Your Life - August 21, 2017