This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
When you throw a party one of the fun things to plan are the drinks! Christmas is such a fun time of the year, wouldn't you agree? I am one of those that love the decor and look of Christmas, so it goes without saying that I love Christmas parties. To go with my parties, I love doing Here are some Fun Christmas Drinks both with alcohol for the adults and without for the kiddos!
Also if you are looking for some fun easy kids Christmas crafts, we have you covered. Crafts are a great way to keep kids busy during winter break!!
15 Fun Christmas Drinks!
As you are planning your Christmas party make sure to pick a few of these Christmas drinks to add and some great snack like our Rudolph cookies.
1. Peppermint Martinis – I am a huge fan of peppermint! These Peppermint Martinis are just amazing. Decorate with candy canes, and that makes it perfect Christmas drink.
2. Peppermint Eggnog Milkshake Shots – Apparently eggnog is one of those Christmas drink people either love or hate. If you are a lover or one of the odd people on the fence, then try out this peppermint eggnog. Talk about interesting!
3. Peppermint Piña Colada – Keeping up with the peppermint theme why not bring a bit of tropical to Christmas. Let me stress just a BIT, see I grew up in Florida, and they take tropical Christmas to the extreme. Peppermint tropical drink, yes. Santa in a Speedo, NO!
4. Peppermint Frost – Personally I like the name of this drink, it sounds very elegant. Like Aubrey Hepburn would order it. Is it just me?!
5. Peppermint White Hot Chocolate – Our peppermint white hot chocolate has to make the list. This drink is perfect for the really cold days and even for kids! It's a family favorite.
6. Spiced Snowflake Cocktail – Like things a little spicy? Then this is the drink for you. It's not my kind of thing, but hubby was all for it!
8. The Poinsettia – This drink is almost too pretty to drink! Make a red color sprite for kids to copy!
9. Cherry Spritzer Drink Recipe – This is a great fruity drink perfect for any get-together.
10. Blue Christmas Cocktail – You can't leave out a blue Christmas. Not only is it classic Christmas song but now it can make a great Christmas Drink.
11. North Pole Strawberry Smoothie – I love how fun this smoothie looks, perfect for Christmas and a smoothie is an excellent way to sneak in some fruits for your kids 😉
12. Candy Cane Martini – Another great peppermint drink. The candy cane martini is starting to make its appearance in bars now too, and it's becoming pretty popular.
13. Cinnamon Bun Eggnog Martini – If you are one of the eggnog lovers then this is a drink you will want to try. If you are the weird people who don't like eggnog well I'm sorry for you! You are missing out on a great drink!
14. Santa's Hat – Named because it looks like an upside down Santa Hat literally, but it is a drink you will want at any holiday party!
15. Gingerbread Apple Cocktail – You can't have a Christmas drink list without having some gingerbread on it. This one fits the bill!
Ok, I have a bonus drink for you.
Candy Cane White Hot Chocolate – If you want hot chocolate I highly recommend this candy cane one as well. Of course, I am a sucker for anything candy cane!
I dare you to try some of these drinks around Christmas time or anytime of the year!
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Fun Educational Math Activities – Try This Bicycle Math - September 18, 2017
- Amazing Homemade Uncrustables to Try Right Now - September 15, 2017
- Bonding with Baby and Staying Hands-free – Tips You Need - September 14, 2017