This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
One thing I can remember seeing every Easter from the time I was little were Peeps. It seems you either love or hate them. I have to save I love them coated in chocolate! Recently Peeps have made an appearance in many Easter Recipes. Most dessert but check out some of the salty snack ideas too!
The first link is my Peeps S'mores Recipes that is a HUGE favorite during the summer. Even in the winter we love to make S'more on the grill with tin foil! The cupcake push pops are so cute and what a great idea for kids!
At the bottom I HAD to share the Peeps Easter wrathe, it's pretty and I know mine would NEVER turn out like that because i'm just not crafty like that!
15 Peeps Easter Recipes
Check out the great recipes. If you, like me, love chocolate covered peeps here are a few recipes to make your own! YUM!
- Strawberry Smores– The Frugal Navy Wife
- White Chocolate Peeps– The Joys of Boys
- Easter Peeps Cupcakes– Tammilee Tips
- Lemon Peeps Pie– Up State Ramblings
- Peepsicles Chocolate Covered Frozen Peeps Pops– Up State Ramblings
- Easter Cupcakes– Chrisy is Blogging
- Chocolate Dipped Peeps S'mores Recipe– Thrifty Jinxy
- Chocolate Dipped Peeps– Tastes better from scratch
- Fun Easter Basket Cupcakes– Around my family table
- Chocolate covered peeps– Debt free spending
- Easter dessert peeps whoopie pies recipe– The country chic cottage
- Spring push pop cupcakes– The country chic cottage
- Easter dessert chocolate covered peeps– The country chic cottage
- Eggo smores recipe eggowaffleoff– This mama loves
- Bunny crunch recipe– This mama loves
This isn't a recipes but it's so stinkin cute I had to share! Rainbow Bunny Peeps Wreath– Tried and true blog
So what Peeps recipe are you going to try? Do you have any recipes not shown above? I'd love to hear about them!
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Tips for Moving to a New City - May 23, 2017
- Largest List of Good Report Card Freebies – 30+ Freebies!!!! - May 22, 2017
- The Best Old Fashioned Meatloaf Recipe You Will Eat - May 19, 2017