Have you joined the The Frugal Navy Wife on Facebook? Join over 19,000 others, make friends and share deals you find!
As couponers I know we are always looking at ways to simply organize our coupons. Well here is a super simple, great way to organize! The Customizable Couponizer.
With the Customizable Couponizer, now you have the option to change any or all of the pocket categories in the10th Anniversary Edition Couponizer! This review offer includes The 10th Anniversary Edition Couponizer system PLUS 20 labels for customizing your coupon pocket categories and 20 labels for your CoupStacker coupon sorting mat.
Each Couponizer system comes with 6 pieces:
- The Couponizer booklet – measures 8″ tall, 6″ wide, 1″ deep (before coupons), 18 pockets for grocery coupons, 6 pockets for other coupons such as Restaurants, Retail, Rewards, 2 shopping pockets (Coupons to be used this shopping trip & Checkout), 3 loyalty card card sleeves, metal spiral bind, elastic closure strap, durable plastic covers.
- 1 Shopping List pad – 20 tear off sheets/cardboard backing
- 1 CoupTracker pad – 15 tear off sheets/cardboard backing for record spending and savings by store
- 1 CoupStacker – pre-sorting mat used to organize coupons according to pocket when clipping
- 1 Carrying Bag – clear zippered vinyl bag
- 1 pair of scissors
Invest in the right tools and then any job becoming easier and more enjoyable!!
Start accumulating CASH instead of coupon clutter today! Save MORE than Money!!
How neat is this, It’s 100% customizeable!! This book is so simple and easy to use. It fits in the seat of the cart (unlike my old chunky binder!) It was easy to flip threw in the store and plus there is a section in the front to put coupons you are using that shopping trip so they are all in one spot. In the back there are section for restaurant coupons, service coupons (think oil changes) and a place for rebates and rewards, and even receipts. The Customizable Couponizer set comes with a shopping list and a savings tracker, plus labels to makes it your own, scissors and even a little storage back to hold it all! It’s sooo simple I love it!
Now one lucky The Frugal Navy Wife reader will win their own Customizable Couponizer! Enter in the RaffleCopter below
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.