This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
23 St Patricks Day Crafts For Kids
I love celebrating the holidays with my kids by doing crafts. They get to have fun and are proud of stuff they do and the fridge matches the current holiday for a while! Here are some of the St Patricks Day crafts I have bookmarked this year for the kids!
- Upcycled St Patricks Day Treats– Organized 31
- Luck of the Irish Corsage – The Frugal Navy Wife
- St Patricks Day Hand and footprint Art– Fun Hand Print Art Blog
- St Patricks Day Crafts– Artsy Momma
- St Patricks Day Bath Activity– Artsy Momma
- Diy Paper Shamrock– Family Food and Travel
- St Patricks Day Craft for Kids The Green Four Leaf Clover– Captain Fussy Buckets
- Rainbow Craft for Kids– 7 on a shoestring
- St Patricks Day Garland– Creating and co
- Felt rainbow pot of gold– Baby loving mama
- Rainbow shamrock elmers early learns craft– Baby loving mama
- How to leprechaun suckers– Bless this mess please
- Light bulb leprechaun craft– Family Crafts
- Shamrock pin– Family crafts
- Miniature leprechaun hat craft– About family crafts
- Saint patricks day– The country chic cottage
- St patricks day craft yarn decoupage vase– Mod podger rocks blog
- St patricks day crafts for kids– Texas type a mom
- St patricks day craft for your preschooler– Coffee with us 3
- Diy leprechaun trap– A moms take
- St patricks day paint chip cards– A moms take
- St pattys day learning activities– A moms take
- Diy button hair clip– This mama loves
Leave us a Comment
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Balls Recipe with a Caramel Sauce Drizzle - October 20, 2017
- Walmart Brings in Ling Ling Fried Rice®, Noodles, and Dumplings - October 20, 2017
- Disney Family Halloween Costume Ideas – Cinderella, Frozen, Snow White & Little Mermaid - October 17, 2017