I have a weakness for sweets. I always have and it will be the death of me. I guess that is why i love the unique desserts that come with the holidays, especially St Patricks day. Desserts like Boozy Baked Donuts, Lucky Charm Cupcakes and more!
I have to admit I am partial to beer bread for St Patrick’s Day but in recent years I have seen many recipes turning beer bread into dessert and have been obsessed with trying them! My husband has already added the ingredients for the Irish Coffee Cupcakes to my grocery list so you know his favorite this year!
25 St Patrick’s Day Dessert Recipes
- Boozy Irish Car Bomb Trifle– Two in the Kitchen
- St Patrick’s Day Mint Brookies– Two in the Kitchen
- Irish Whiskey Ice Cream– The view from great island
- Lucky Leprechaun Munch– Julies Eats and Treats
- Green Mint Chip Mudslide– The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Chocolate Mint Sweet Rolls– The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Baileys Irish Kiss Brownie Thumbprints– The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Chicken Pot Pie for St Patricks Day– Barbara’s Bakes
- Chocolate Chip Menthe Cake Pops– Cookie Dough and Oven Mit
- Chocolate Guinness Sauce– Nutmeg Nanny
- Salted Caramel Guinness Brownies– Nutmeg Nanny
- Boozy Baked Donut Recipe– Wonky Wonderful
- Totally from scratch Irish Cream Cake– Texanerin
- Irish Coffee Cupcakes– 52 Kitchen Adventures
- Guinness Chocolate Cake Pops– 52 Kitchen Adventures
- Chocolate Marsh Mellow Pops– Bake Love Give
- Baileys Irish Coffee Caramels– Bake Love Give
- Monster Leprechaun Cookies– Cooking on the front burners
- Lucky Charms Cupcakes– Desert Chica
- Glazed Irish Breakfast Tea Madeleines– Little miss celebration
- Irish Coffee Muffins Recipe– Up State Ramblings
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels– Up State Ramblings
- Double Chocolate Mint Cupcakes– Up State Ramblings
- Chocolate Lucky Charms Treats– Mama of 3 Munchkins
- Mint Grasshopper Candy Bark– 7 on a Shoestring
What recipes are you looking forward to trying? I’d love to hears your family favorites!
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Pumpkin Spice Recipe – How to Make Pumpkin Whoopie Pies Recipe - September 30, 2016
- Easy DIY Flintstones Costumes – Fred and Wilma Costume - September 28, 2016
- 4 Easy Ways to Make a House Feel Like a Home - September 27, 2016