This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
30 St. Patrick's Day Dessert Recipes
St. Patricks Day desserts…. one word… YUM! Some of these desserts are for kids, some are adults only! Like number 10 the Cookietini. How about Rainbow cake in a jar? How fun would these be for a family St patricks Day meal! So find a recipe and dig in! Which one are you going to try?
1. Guinness Chocolate Milk– Kitchen Tested
2. Chocolate Irish Cream Truffle Cheesecake– Rock Recipes
3. Shamrock Surprise– Two Healthy Kitchens
4. Mint Cookies and Stout Shake– Melanie Makes
5. Irish Cheddar Mac and Cheese– Swirls of Flavor
6. Pistachio Pudding Cookies– Our Life Tastes Good
7. St Patricks Day Shamrock Brownies – The Frugal Navy Wife
8. Irish Cream Coffee Creamer– Growing up Gabel
9. Lime Sherbet Floats– Home Cooking Memories
10. Mint Chip Cookietini– Snappy Gourmet
11. Shamrock Shake– Living Locurto
12. Beer Floats– Aris Menu
13. Peppermint Sandwich Kisses– Kitchen Tested
14. Ombre Mint Poke Cake– Wine and Glue
15. Pistachio Caramel Cookies– Jens Favorite Cookies
16. Rainbow Cake in a Jar– Jens Favorite Cookies
17. Green Velvet St Patrick's Day Dipped Cupcakes– Snappy Gourmet
18. Pistachio Key Lime Shortbread Cookies– Barbara Bakes
19. Lemon Shortbread with Salted Chocolate Drizzle– The Lemon Bowl
20. Irish Cream Cheesecake Marbled Fudge Brownie– Cookin Canuck
21. Andes Mint Tortilla Cups– Tried and Tasty
22. No Bake Baileys Irish Cream Cookie Balls– Life Love and Sugar
23. Baileys Chocolate Cookies– Life Love and Sugar
24. Frozen Thin Mint Cheesecake– Chelsea's Messy Apron
25. St Paddy's Day Pudding Trifles– Chelsea's Messy Apron
26. Chocolate Mint Trifle– Tried and Tasty
27. Mint Chocolate Dipped Rice Krispy Treats– Neighbor Food Blog
28. Irish Whiskey Brownie Pie– Well Plated
29. Rainbow Cloud Cake– Julies Eat and Treats
30. Baileys Cake Pops– Pint Sized Baker
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Perfect DIY Gift for Grandma From Operation Rocker and Cracker Barrel - August 19, 2017
- 17 Must Try Chinese Food Recipes You Can Make at Home - August 18, 2017
- The Most Amazing Kiwi Cream Tarts - August 16, 2017