This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Here is a great recipe to get kids eating something new. Chili Corn Bread Cups are a super easy weeknight meal that is a family favorite! Mix the bread in with something they might not eat anyway. I love this one because you can eat the chili and bread with a fork and it’s even better the next day as leftovers!
This recipe is so easy, You can make the chili and freeze it to have on hand and use the boxed Cornbread mix like I do. You can also make your own corn bread if you want.
Check out my Chili Recipe
Batch Of Chili
2 Boxes of Jiffy Corn bread Mix (or make your own corn bread)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Take your Chili mix in beans, veggies or whatever else you would like.
- In a separate bowl mix Corn bread mix according to directions.
- Spray a muffin tin with non stick cooking spray.
- Fill the bottom half of the muffin tins with chili.
- Pour Corn bread mix over chili just enough to cover the chili. (see below)
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees. Let stand for 5 minutes before removing Cornbread Cups.
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.