This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I love recipes I can cook once and we have breakfast for a week. These bite size easy blueberry pancakes fit that category! I can cook these on a Sunday and have breakfast all week while we are busy. Grab and go! I am not a morning person so these are perfect.
I feel better my kids are getting a sugar cereal, my kids like them because they taste sweet and I love that my kids are eating fruit! Plus they back a great after school snack or snack to go in your kids lunch!
Easy Blueberry Pancakes – Bite Size
I am always looking for easy snack and breakfast that hubby can take on the go with him. These blueberry Pancake bites fit all those needs plus I can take a day and make a bunch and freeze them for the month! I love using my Wilton Donut Hole Pan for these. They are so easy to make and a great way to get my kids to eat fruit! This recipe will make 20 of them,
This recipe will make 20 of them, sadly for our family of 6 20 only lasts us about a day, so I spend a good part of an afternoon make these for us for the week ahead, but as a bonus, my house smells amazing when I do it! Also you can use this recipe and switch out the fruit based on what is in season, I have made them with strawberries, apples and peaches before!
1 cup of Flour
1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
2 teaspoon Sugar
1 Egg, beaten
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
1/2 cup Milk
2 tablespoon melted Butter
1/2 cup of Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray donut hole pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Stir together egg, vanilla, milk and butter.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients
- Fill each hole 2/3 full and press 2 blueberries in each cavity.
- Bake 12 minutes then flip each hole and bake for another 3 minutes.
- Serve with homemade maple syrup or homemade blueberry syrup, glaze or dusted in powdered sugar, if desired.
More Easy Meals
Blueberry Pancake Bites
- 1 cup of Flour
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoon melted Butter
- 1/2 cup of Blueberries
Preheat oven to 375.
Spray donut hole pan with nonstick spray.
Whisk together flour, baking powder and sugar.
Stir together egg, vanilla, milk and butter.
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients
Fill each hole 2/3 full and press 2 blueberries in each cavity.
Bake 12 minutes then flip each hole and bake for another 3 minutes.
Serve with syrup, glaze or dusted in powdered sugar, if desired.
Leave us a Comment
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- 25 Must Try Thanksgiving Turkey Leftover Recipes - November 17, 2017
- 62+ of the Top Advent Calendars (Perfect for Gifts!) - November 15, 2017
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 13, 2017