If you are new to Food Lion , you may want to start with this post to learn the basics.
- Shoppers need to sign up for a MVP card to receive the sale prices each week. You can do this in store or via their website here. If you sign up online you will get a temp card you can print out to begin using right away untill our card comes in the mail.
- Sign up for the Shoppers Companion Email here to receive coupons each week in your inbox. These coupons are referred by Food Lion as FLIPS which stands for Food Lion Internet Printables.
- View Food Lion’s Baby Steps program here to print baby coupons.
- Food Lion allows you to combine store coupons (FLIPS) with manufacturer coupons.
- Only 1 FLIP of the same kind is allowed per transaction
- BOGO free items at Food Lion ring up half price. You do not have to buy both to get the sale price.
- View the weekly circular online here
- Contact Food Lion’s customer service department here