This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I love simple and easy recipes. 4 ingredients and they are ones I generally have in my house 95% of the time! This makes a great lunch when I have kiddos over. Kids love sandwiches and they love pizza. Then they generally love the person who put 2 of them together! Seriously your kids have friends over? Make a killer meal for them and they will be the best behaved kids in the world (around you!) because you have become the ‘cool’ mom! This Grilled Pepperoni Pizza Sandwich is the food to do that!
Grilled Pepperoni Pizza Sandwich
So like I said 4 ingredients 15-20 minutes and bam you have a great lunch or dinner. You can switch out the pepperoni for your favorite pizza topping. I like a supreme pizza so I like to add in onion and green pepper and black olives and sausage YUM!
8 tbsp Spaghetti Sauce
1 box Garlic Texas Toast (8 slices)
6 oz Pepperoni Slices
8 oz Mozzarella Cheese Slices
Preheat oven 425 degrees
Place garlic toast on baking sheet.
Bake for 7 minutes or until toast is slightly toasted around edges, but not fully done.
Spread 4 slices with 1 tablespoon of sauce on each.
Top each 6 slices of pepperoni and any other toppings you are using
Spread 1 tablespoon of sauce on each of the remaining toast slices and place on top of sandwich.
Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat and drizzle lightly with olive oil.
Heat each sandwich until cheese is melted and contents are hot.
- 8 tbsp Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 box Garlic Texas Toast (8 slices)
- 6 oz Pepperoni Slices
- 8 oz Mozzarella Cheese SLices
- Preheat oven 425 degrees
- Place garlic toast on baking sheet.
- Bake for 7 minutes or until toast is slightly toasted around edges.
- Spread 4 slices with 1 tablespoon of sauce on each.
- Top each 6 slices of pepperoni and any other ingredients
- Top each with 1 slice of cheese.
- Than another layer of pepperoni and cheese to each.
- Spread 1 table spoon of sauce on each of the remaining toast slices and place on top of sandwich.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat and drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Heat each sandwich until cheese is melted and contents are hot.
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.