“This post is sponsored by Cafe Press and brought to you through ShopShare Network. All opinions are 100% my own.”
Are you looking for a unique way to show your support for the military people in your life? I know exactly how good it feels to support the military people we love. I’m always the wife wearing the “Proud Navy Wife” shirts. CafePress is my go to site for anything that I need for our military gear.
My favorite part of CafePress is that it allows me a chance to be unique. I can wear unique military gear to support the people I love. It can look like what I want it to look like. I can be unique and that is important to me. Plus, I love to order different things for our kids, which means I want a say in how the final product will look.
Create your own
Yes, I went there and you can too. With CafePress, it is so easy to create your own military gear. Even if you don’t want military gear, you can create your own. Of course, I love to create my military gear because you can use the Military Branch Seals, Emblems, and Coat of Arms. Making it personal is truly easy with CafePress.
Easy to show respect
Shopping for loved ones is easy using CafePress and I find it an easy way to show support for those I love. If you have a grandparent who has served, you can make them a special t-shirt. If your husband or wife is overseas serving our country, you can create a specialized product to show respect for what they’re doing. Create that Army Mom Mug you’ve been wanting.
Check out some of these products I ordered from CafePress. You can see that I tailored them to our family and situation.
- US Navy Girl Blanket – So cute and so soft! I loved that it is tailored to her daddy’s branch of the Military!
- US Navy Infant Bodysuit – Another fun product that I ordered tailored to our branch, The Navy! I love it.
- USS Dwight D. Eisenhower Dark T-Shirt – This shirt is for my husband and he loves it! Actually, loves is an understatement.
- Land of the Free US Navy Sticker – Hey, we need to support our love for the Navy in any way we can, and this sticker is perfect.
- Land of the Free Tote Bag – When you have five kids, you need an awesome US Navy Tote bag like this one.
As you can see, CafePress makes it super simple to create US Navy gear, but you can support your branch of the Military in any way you want. I can tell you that CafePress makes it super easy. I ordered these with no problems at all. Don’t get the stuff everyone else has, be unique!
BONUS! Use coupon code FRUGALNAVY and get 30% off your order of military gifts! (Expires 8/25/2017)
*Save 30% off orders from CafePress.com, excluding shipping charges, gift wrap charges, and applicable sales tax. Coupon code must be entered at checkout. Promotion starts on August 7, 2017, at 12:00 a.m. (ET) and ends on August 25, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. (ET). Offer applies only to orders from the CafePress Marketplace. Discount does not apply to Create and Buy, mousepads, flat cards, invitations, specially-priced CafePress products, fulfillment products, bulk orders, or any product numbers starting in 030. Offer valid online at CafePress.com only, cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions, and may change, be modified or canceled at any time without notice. This promotion cannot be applied to past orders.
Leave us a Comment
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Balls Recipe with a Caramel Sauce Drizzle - October 20, 2017
- Walmart Brings in Ling Ling Fried Rice®, Noodles, and Dumplings - October 20, 2017
- Disney Family Halloween Costume Ideas – Cinderella, Frozen, Snow White & Little Mermaid - October 17, 2017