This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Here in The Frugal Navy Wife household we are all about simple and easy meals. On a busy day or a day where we look up and it's 4pm and time to start thinking about dinner we always have a few recipes we have everything for and they are simple and eacy to throw together. This Lazy Beef and Noodles is one of them! It's easy to double the recipe (or triple!) and there are hardly ever any left overs!
Lazy Beef & Noodles
Like I said super easy! 4 ingredients and go!
1 bags egg noodles
2 packets brown gravy mix
1lb 80/20 ground beef
1/2 large onion
Chop your onions.
Salt as desired and serve meat over noodles.
- 1 bags egg noodles
- 2 packets brown gravy mix
- 1lb 80/20 ground beef
- 1/2 large onion
- Chop your onions.
- Boil noodles, meanwhile caramelize onions and brown ground beef.
- Mix onions and ground beef together and cook together for a few minutes. Next make the gravy mix as directed in the pot with the meat/onions
- Salt as desired and serve meat over noodles.
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Perfect DIY Gift for Grandma From Operation Rocker and Cracker Barrel - August 19, 2017
- 17 Must Try Chinese Food Recipes You Can Make at Home - August 18, 2017
- The Most Amazing Kiwi Cream Tarts - August 16, 2017