This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Apples are affordable and the things you can make with apples really is limitless. I've put together a list of 10 recipes you can try out with apples! You can use apples in desserts, salads and even dinner dishes. Get creative and you might be surprised at what you can come up with when using apples.
10 Apple Recipes
1. Cinnamon Apple Pie Cones – What a creative way to enjoy apple pie! I know that my family is going to go crazy over this one.
2. Caramel Apple Spice (Slow Cooker) – Caramel apple spice is a yummy drink that the whole family can enjoy. Cooking this up in the slow cooker is just genius.
3. Candied Apple Salad – This is the perfect budget friendly dish. You can serve this is a side dish or a dessert.
4. Crock Pot Apple Butter – Apple butter is delicious, easy to make and makes a great holiday gift!
5. Gluten Free Apple Crumble – How can you possibly go wrong with gluten-free and apple? This sounds like one delicious dessert.
6. Mini Apple Pie Tarts – These are the perfect mini desserts that all your guests will be raving about!
7. Butterfingers Caramel Apples – Looking for a fun and tasty new caramel apple recipe? If you love Butterfingers, this might be a recipe you want to try out.
8. Baked Apples with Oatmeal Streusel Topping – Who doesn't enjoy a healthy snack? I know I do and this one looks to be yummy and pretty healthy for you.
9. October: National Apple Month – This post is packed with several apple recipes you can use! So many creative ideas in this post, I can't wait to give them a try.
10. Pork Roast with Apple Stuffing – Apple stuffing in a pork roast? I'm intrigued and ready to cook this dish for my family.
Plus 2 bonus recipes!
Crock Pot Apple Chicken – toss it in, in the morning and have a GREAT dinner that evening!
Crock Pot Apple Sauce – We had an abundance of apples and this is what came out of it! YUM!!
What is your favorite apple recipe? Share in the comments!
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.