This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
10 Frozen Oreo Desserts Round Up
With summer upon us I’m always trying to find desserts to keep me cool. I also love incorporating Oreo’s into my desserts. This list of desserts are perfect cold summertime desserts and they use Oreo’s, in my book that is a win-win!
10 Frozen Oreo Desserts
1. Dipped Oreo Ice Cream Pops – This sounds like such a fun dessert that I think just about everyone will love!
2. Oreo Cookie Milkshake – My children love a good milkshake, but taking 3 kids out for ice cream gets expensive! This sounds like the perfect solution to our ice cream dilemmas.
3. Classic Oreo Icebox Dessert – Baking during the summer isn’t much fun. No-one likes to warm up their house more than necessary. This recipe is perfect for baking on those hot summer days.
4. Lemon Creme Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes – When you think of Oreo’s the chocolate ones probably come to mind. However, this recipe is made with Lemon Creme Oreo’s! This is the perfect recipe for those of you that don’t like chocolate.
5. Cookies n Cream Popsicle – If you have anyone in your home who enjoys a tasty popsicle, check out this post! These look so easy to make and would make the perfect summertime treat.
6. White Chocolate Oreo Mint Ice Cream Cake – This recipe uses Oreo Mint cookies! If you love mint chocolate chip this is a must try dish! Best part is it only uses a few ingredients.
7. Oreo Ice Cream Cake – I’m a sucker for a good ice cream cake! This one looks like it will definitely hit the spot.
8. White Chocolate Golden Oreo Frozen Pie – This frozen pie is made using the vanilla Oreo’s. This is a great dish to try when you have a craving for vanilla.
9. Oreo Smoothie – This might not be a green smoothie but I’m willing to bet it’s a tasty smoothie! This recipe looks extremely simple to make and I know it would be a hit in my home.
10. Homemade Oreo Ice Cream – Ever thought about making your own ice cream? This post shows you how to do just that and using Oreo’s! I’m very excited to try this out with my children.