This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Of all the people on my gift list, I think buying gifts for techies is some of my favorite shopping! Why? Cause you never know what you will find. I always find some need gadgets and this is my time to take in what is new.
Like a wifi Roomba, you can control with an app on your phone! Umm, I don't even have to get off the couch to vacuum my house, sign me up! Oh and now they have one like that, that also mops. Don't even get me started on Alexa and all the cool things she can do. I also had a ton of fun messing with the GoPro camera, I totally want one now.
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE – Gifts for Techies
So after wandering around the store for more time then I care to admit here is my list of some of my favorite gifts for techies.
- Bagsmart Cable Organizer – $15.99
- Indoor Smart LED Light Garden – $58.99
- Ozobot Bit Coding Robot – $59.99
- Wireless Bluetooth Beanie Cap – $14.99
- Samsung Chromebook – $204.20
- Talk Date to Me T-Shirt – $19.99
- Apple Smart Watch – $327.93 – My brother loves his.
- Have You Tried Turning It Off Mug – $13.99 – This is an ongoing joke with my dad!
- iWatch and iPhone Stand – $38.89
- Anki Cozmo Robot – $218.99
- Blue Blackout Yeti Streamer Bundle – $180.96
- Garmin Speak – $129.99
- Trackr Pixel Bluetooth Tracking Device – $74.99
- Holy Stone Predator Drone Helicopter – $39.99
- Roomba 980 Robot Vacuum – $799.00 – I'm telling you I'm obsessed!
- Virtual Reality Headset with Stereo Headphones – $29.99
- Garmin VivoSmart Activity Tracker – $149.99 – My mom swears by hers.
- Lifepack Solar Powered Backpack – $179.00 – If you do any kind of hikes can imagine how cool this is?!
- GoPro Hero6 Camera – $499.00 – I want it so bad!
- Echo Show – $229.99
Related: Gifts for Bloggers They Will Love
What do you think of my gifts for techies list? Do you have any other suggestions? Let me know in the comments below!
Looking for even more gift ideas for everyone on your list? Check out our Ultimate List of the Best Gift Guides.
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.