This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Have you been dreaming of an easier way to put together your roundup posts? That is why I am loving this blogger roundup database!
Blogger Roundup Database – Search Tool for 500+ Blogs
Blog roundup posts are great content! Some of our most popular roundups:
They make great content because readers can get a bunch of ideas and link for the topic they are looking for all in one place.
But knowing which blogs allow you to link back to them in roundups is not an easy task. Sometimes you have this great idea for a roundup but can't ever get enough links to make it worth putting together.
Personally, I love it when others use my blog posts in roundup posts because it’s extra exposure for me plus a link back to my site. I get decent traffic from roundups, both ones I create and ones I am featured in.
This Custom Google Search was created by me with the search results are from 500+ bloggers that allow their posts to be used in roundups (with the proper credit!).
With this tool you can find, recipes, DIY, travel, homeschooling, printables, and more. Instead of it takes days or a week or two to put together a round up you can now do it in an hour or less! HUGE time saver!
Things to know:
- You may use ONE picture in a collage for your round up as long as there is a link back to the post in your roundup
- Please only use pictures in a collage, not as a separate photo in the post.
- ALWAYS provide a link back when using a photo
- A great way to link to blogs is (post name) – (blog name) (example: Instant Pot Blueberry Jam – The Frugal Navy Wife)
- If possible use a DO Follow link, this helps the bloggers since they are helping you!
Want to be added to the list? Leave a comment below, and I will add you in!
Search the Blogger Roundup Database:
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Southern Baked Bacon Broccoli Mac and Cheese Recipe - September 16, 2019
- Easy Wine Cork Pumpkins Craft – PERFECT for Fall | Wine Cork Crafts - September 13, 2019
- The BEST Labor Inducing Cookies – Labor Cookies Recipe - September 9, 2019