Have you joined the The Frugal Navy Wife on Facebook? Join over 47,000 others, make friends and share deals you find! Also Join our Facebook Group for exclusive time senstive deals! Don't forget to sign up for our Daily Emails so you dont miss a deal!
We just ended Christmas and now New Years is here! Here are some super cute New Years Party Decor Ideas!
2. Go Black and White for New Years! Use Treats to make clocks on the plate!
3. Go Glam for New Years! Gold is a great color for a New Years Party!
4. This Number Tinsil Garland is sooo easy to make!
5. Glitter New Years Candle Decor – This is a super easy DIY!
6. Paint Leaf Decor – Paint a Banana leaf then stencil the year on it for a center piece!
7. Great Kids New Year Party – The hats make a great DIY with the kids!
8. New Year’s Eve Countdown – Put a note inside each balloon and do what it says at that hour. Ideas: bake cookies, play a game, watch a show ect!
11. Peacock New Years – Bright and Peacock themed New Years!
13. Clear New Years Decor – A clock for a place mat and clear glasses and plates gives the bubble effect!
14. Outside New Years Decor – Let the party start outside!
What are your New Years plans? Like one of the ideas above? Pin it!