This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Thank you for signing up for our Advertising Newsletter! You will receive emails on special rates sale and advertising packages here on The Frugal Navy Wife.
In the mean time please view our Advertising Page for current prices. Don't see an option on there that you are looking for? Email me at [email protected] I can put together any type of options you have in mind!
Subscriber Only Code
As a Thank you for signing up you can use code Subscriber5OFF to get 5% off ANY advertising listed on the Advertising Page. This is for your first purchase only and can be applied to multiple items in your first transaction. (does NOT include special packages listed below)
If you are looking for something other than listed on our advertising page please email me we can always work out a custom package!
Thanks for signing up for my Advertising newsletter! I have a a few great offers for you from now until the end of March!
Head on over to our ad page HERE and get all Social Media Buy One Get One FREE (please see terms below)!
Use the Codes Below to Score this deal!
- Free post must be on same social media channel as paid post, example: You buy one Facebook shout out, you get one Facebook shout out free. You can not buy a Facebook shout out and get a free Twitter Shout out.
- Each shout out can be different they do not have to have the same wording, picture or link. They DO have to be family friendly.
- Promo Code will take 50% off each shout out bought. For code to be valid you buy have 2 of the same social media in your order, if you buy only one your promo will be rejected.
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Southern Baked Bacon Broccoli Mac and Cheese Recipe - September 16, 2019
- Easy Wine Cork Pumpkins Craft – PERFECT for Fall | Wine Cork Crafts - September 13, 2019
- The BEST Labor Inducing Cookies – Labor Cookies Recipe - September 9, 2019