This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
Heading back to school or even starting your first year of college you want to capture every moment, but how do you make sure you memories are safe? San Disk Memory Cards can help you with this! They work great as memory cards for both professional grade cameras AND the basic point and shoot cameras and everything in between.
When taking pictures take it from me, having more than 1 memory card is a must. I tend to forget to upload pictures and nothing is worse than trying to capture some important moment to THEN remember that your memory card is full. Having that spare has been a life saver!
Few benefits of San Disk:
- Capture more fast action , Record more 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video, AND Transfer speeds up to 60MB/s FOR SMARTPHONES, TABLETS AND ACTION CAMERAS
- Over 10X faster than ordinary cards3 AND Transfer speeds up to 80MB/s FOR DSLR CAMERAS AND CAMCORDERS
But wait! If you like me use your smart phone for most day to day picture taking listen up! Add a SanDisk microSD™ card to your smartphone or tablet, and you can carry more of the media and apps you love. Thin and light computing devices, tablets, and smartphones demand the compact form factors of SanDisk microSD cards.
This is great because the same card can be transferred from iPhone to iPad and back again, then to your computer! Dual USB for ANDROID devices ALLOWS FOR Easy transfer between Android™ device and computers AND Frees up space for photos, videos, music and more.
Do you use San Disk? What have you used it for?
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020