This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Babies are constantly learning new things, and what better way to incorporate some fun than to have some learning games on hand for them? If you teach children from a young age that learning is fun, they’re more apt to excel in school because they enjoy learning! Learning games are the best way to teach them how fun learning can be. The really nice thing about babies is that almost everything allows them to play and learn at the same time because they’re brains are like sponges at that age. They learn from everything! This list is some of the most engaging baby games and toys that promote learning, so be sure to check them out!
Best Learning Games For Babies
1. VTech Sit-To-Stand Learning Walker – This toy offers a range of activities for babies and a few small learning games on the front that keep them interested. Additionally, it also promotes learning to walk which is a huge bonus!
2. Sassy Pop n’ Push Car – While this toy is small, they can push it around, and pop the balls up. It seems trivial, but babies are learning patterns, cause and effect, and use of tools from this small toy!
3. VTech Rhyme & Discover Book – This rhyme and discover book allows babies to explore music, lights, and movement. It speaks to them and engages their learning and also allows them to take hold of their learning. VTech has some really great learning games and this is one of them!
4. LeapFrog My Pal – LeapFrog's My Pal learning games are incredible! Not only can the My Pal pet learn your child's name, it also learns what foods they like and can be loaded with music and other games that interact with baby! It comes with tons of free songs that you can load on to the My Pal stuffed animal and you can customize it for a great learning experience for your baby!
5. Lamaze My First Fishbowl – The My First Fishbowl is one of the best learning games for baby! The beautiful colors stimulate his or her vision, and your baby can explore patterns and more by placing the fish in the fishbowl and taking them back out. It teaches basic understanding of space and how it works, as well as use of tools by encouraging them to use their hands to interact, learn, and play!
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Southern Baked Bacon Broccoli Mac and Cheese Recipe - September 16, 2019
- Easy Wine Cork Pumpkins Craft – PERFECT for Fall | Wine Cork Crafts - September 13, 2019
- The BEST Labor Inducing Cookies – Labor Cookies Recipe - September 9, 2019