This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Fall is coming! Bring on the cool weather, campfires, camping, new clothes and pumpkin spice everything…. and I do mean everything last year at the fair they were selling pumpkin spice funnel cakes!! Not my funnel cakes!! Even pumpkin spice wine is now a thing…. Even pumpkin spice Hershey kisses….But that’s not what this post is about we are taking autumn outfits particularly this designer for less fall plaid outfit.
Designer for Less Autumn Outfits – Fall Plaid Outfit
I have to say how much I am loving these shoes. Generally, I am not a huge shoe person but these so just so dang cute! Now this designer outfit is from Nordstrom but the look for less is from Target. Make sure you use my 27 Ways to Money Saving at Target to get an even better deal! You can also check out my list of 45 places to earn free Amazon Gift Cards. Many fo them pay in Target Gift Cards as well.
Now here is your Designer Look:
- Sandra Plaid Two Pocket Blouse – $51.90
- Kut from the Kloth Catherine Boyfriend Jeans – $49.90
- BP Trolley Booties – $99.95
- Allsaints Paradise North/South Leather Tote – $229.90
- Burberry Check Stamped Watch – $596.25
- Lana Jewelry Glam Hoop Earrings – $495.00
The designer looks costs $1,523 OUCH! Did you see the earrings alone are almost $500?! The shoes I love so much are $100. I don’t think I’ve ever spent $100 on shoes. Heck, I haven’t spent $100 on shoes for all 6 of us at once!
Now on to the Look for Less:
- Merona Plaid Favorite Tunic – $24.99
- Crafted by Lee Englewood Boyfriend Jeans – $27.99
- Merona Faux Leather Zip Front Tote – $39.99
- DV Jameson Zip Booties – $30.39
- Merona Rose Gold Boyfriend Watch – $16.99
- Journee Rose Gold-Toned Earrings – $25.99
$30 for shoes is a number I can handle but I’ll use my gift cards from Swagbucks to get them free!
What fall styles are you looking forward to this year?
Want more Autumn Outfits?
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Easy Valentine’s Day Button Heart Popsicle Stick Frame Craft - January 20, 2020
- 10 Super Cute and Fun Super Bowl Party Ideas - January 17, 2020
- DIY Button Frame Valentines Day Gift Idea - January 13, 2020