This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Halloween is my favorite time of year. I love decorating and the weather changing! I think I have more Halloween Decor then I do Christmas and every year I add to it. This year I added this beauty to my collection! This is a very simple project!
What you need:
- Pumpkin of your choice (I think black looks best I got it at Michael's)
- Silver Spray Paint
- Jewels of choice (I got these at Hobby Lobby)
- Hot Glue Gun
First start off by taping the pumpkin around the stem off and spray paint it. Let it dry before removing the tape.
Then use your hot glue gun and and ad the jewels in any pattern you wish! I told you super easy!
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020