This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Halloween is my favorite time of year. I love decorating and the weather changing! I think I have more Halloween Decor then I do Christmas and every year I add to it. This year I added this beauty to my collection! This is a very simple project!
What you need:
- Pumpkin of your choice (I think black looks best I got it at Michael's)
- Silver Spray Paint
- Jewels of choice (I got these at Hobby Lobby)
- Hot Glue Gun
First start off by taping the pumpkin around the stem off and spray paint it. Let it dry before removing the tape.
Then use your hot glue gun and and ad the jewels in any pattern you wish! I told you super easy!
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Cruise Cheap – How to Take a Cruise on a Budget - April 17, 2019
- Every Hero Sweats with Gillette & Operation Homefront - March 8, 2019
- Lesson Plans for Farmer Boy By Laura Ingalls Wilder - February 26, 2019