This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Who doesn’t love the story Green Eggs and Ham? It is surely a children’s classic and one of Dr. Seuss’s most popular children’s stories. If you child loves Green Eggs and Ham, why not turn it into a game for them? This Green Eggs and Ham Game is so easy to play, inexpensive to make, and even more fun to enjoy. Take a peek below at how to enjoy this game with your children or classroom even. It is sure to be a good time!
Yellow pipe cleaners
We were able to find all of these supplies at our local dollar store. Because they are quite common supplies, you may already have some of them in your home. Take a peek and see if this is the case, as you could very well assemble this game at no cost at all.
Related: 11 Dr Seuss Crafts and Activities
1. Have children create some green eggs by coloring green circles onto the paper. They can use their fingers to do this.
2. Next, have them cut out the green circles.
3. Twist a yellow pipe cleaner into a circle. This will act as the yolk. Have them glue the yolk into the center of the egg.
4. Once the paint and glue are dry, lay all of the eggs flat on the table.
5. To play the game, children will have to try flipping the eggs and catching them on the spatula in the air. It is not as easy as it may seem! Children can also have relay races and take turns racing with the egg on the spatula. Either way you decide to play, this is a fun hands on game that combines a little crafting with a little game of skill.
Give this easy and inexpensive Green Eggs and Ham game a try and see what kind of fun you can cook up! It is sure to become a new family favorite!
- Over 700 Free Pumpkin Carving Stencils From Disney to Kate Middleton - July 6, 2020
- How to Make the World a Better Place - June 26, 2020
- How to Keep Your Clothes Extra Clean & Make Them Last Longer with Gain Ultra Flings - June 24, 2020