This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I love walking into a home that is so well “put together” for a holiday. I feel like this was never my house. I never had that ‘special touch' to put things together and have it look great. I'm very much a find a look I like and try to copy cat it when it comes to decor! So on my hunt for fireplace mantel ideas, I saw this window on the mantel and loved it and went from there. I pieced this on together myself, and I think this is the cutest fall mantel decor I've seen this year if I do say so myself!
Fireplace Mantel Ideas – Orange Chevron Fall Mantle Decor
I love how this can easily change from fall to Halloween than on to Thanksgiving, with very little effort. For fall dress it up with a few leaves across the bottom. For Halloween add our DIY Spider Web Vase and a few spider webs. For Thanksgiving add a few pieces of Indian corn and maybe a cornucopia. If you are trying to keep costs down, use free Amazon gift cards.
What if you don't have a fireplace what do you do? You can grab a mantle like the one in the picture on Amazon and make a very easy fake fireplace setting. Place the mantle on the focal wall, and then you have few options. You can get an electric fireplace for around $100, and they do provide heat! If you are looking for a cheaper way or something a little less permanent, I love the idea of putting a bunch of candles where the fireplace would go to give a look of a flame. You can see a great idea of that on my Pinterest.
Another idea I love is getting a wood crate, like those old apple crates you can find them in many craft stores like Hobby Lobby. Then add in some wood logs as they are in storage for a fireplace, like seen here on Pinterest. You can add in some of those scent pine cones to give your house a great scent when you walk in!
So now you have the idea, let get on to what you will need to make this mantle!
- Sonoma Tri-Color Lavender Wreath (Amazon) – $34.99
- Natural Cattail Planter (Amazon) – $30.79
- Salvaged Wood Window (Amazon) – $39.99
- Boston International Tall Ivory Faux Pumpkin (Amazon) – $16.81
- Faux Autumn Gourds (Amazon) – $14.99
- Zest Candle, Orange (Amazon) – $8.07
- Metal Arrow Candle Holder (Target) – $12.74
- Brown Burlap Orange Chevron Bow (Amazon) – $9.99
Looking for some other great fall decor? What about learning how to paint a pumpkin to make your own decor?
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020