This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I can't believe the end of the year is here! There has been so many changes this year the biggest being our sister sites Roadschooling with The Frugal Navy Wife. We were able to make a long time dream come true to get on the road and travel full time. The new blog covers our travels the good the bad and the crazy!
On the blog many changes have been behind the scenes to prepare for some upcoming changes.
My book as also released this year: How to Have Your Dream Wedding for Under $1,500
Below are the top 10 viewed posts on The Frugal Navy Wife this year, some are old favorites from back in 2010, and some are new this year! Which ones are your favorite?
1. 10 Easy Kids Christmas Crafts
2. Copy Cat Chick Fil A Chicken Salad Sandwich
3. How to Have your Dream Wedding for $1,500 or Less!
4. 7 Things I Started Making to Save Money
5. Brown Sugar Garlic Glazed Pork Chops
6. 45 Ways to Earn Amazon Gift Cards
8. Stretching Your Budget: 16 Meals for $25
9. How I Earn $210 or More A Month in Amazon Gift Cards
10. Kahlua Fudge
Leave a Reply