This review was made possible by iConnect Influencer Management and
2 of my girls have to wear glasses. We have been able to make it fun for them and make it a fashion statement. When I heard about Glasses.com they got even more excited. My girls had a blast trying on glasses via their virtual try on.
Plus, this isn’t just another place to buy eyeglasses, it is the only place I will buy from now on. Did you know that there are people in the world who don’t have access to good eye care? Glasses.com is changing that.
Glasses.com and OneSight are partnering together to help people around the world who have vision problems. In fact, 1.1 billion people lack access to an eye exam or even a pair of glasses. If you wear glasses, you know that they can be life changing. After you complete your purchase from Glasses.com, one pair of glasses will be provided to a person in need. Clear vision is powerful and you have the power to help change things for those in need.
OneSight does more than help provide clear vision to the needy around the world. They also help to provide vision care and permanent clinics. Each community has different needs and OneSight helps to recognize that and get people the eye care that they need. Each year, thousands of volunteers help to staff OneSight’s clinics. I love how since 1988, OneSight has served 9 million people. Those 9 million people come from 41 countries and 49 states. That is what I’m talking about in helping to change the world.
Wondering how it works? Here is a breakdown of how Glasses.com and OneSight are partnering to change the world.
- Frames from Glasses.com are shipped to local and global OneSight vision clinics.
- Volunteer opticians at the clinics give patients free eye exams.
- Volunteers help patients select frames.
- The same day, frames are fitted and prescription lenses are made.
- Every patient walks out with a new pair of glasses – and unlocked potential.
How easy is that? Now head to Glasses.com and help start changing the world, one prescription at a time. Perhaps having glasses is more of a good thing then I could ever imagine.
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020