This post is sponsored by General Mills All opinions remain my own.
Ok ya’ll I’ve already shared why Box Tops for Education are so important. For a short recap, they help schools earn money for basic like supplies and books and even programs that might normally get cut. Some quick facts:
- Box Tops are worth $0.10 for your child’s school
- Box Tops is one of America’s largest school earnings loyalty programs.
- Over 80,000 k-8 schools participate
- Schools can use Box Tops cash to buy whatever they need.
- Box Tops for Education has contributed over $525 million to participating schools since the launch of the program in 1996.
So here is something you might not know. I am HORRIBLE and remembering to cut out the box tops! I have the best of intentions and if i catch someone ELSE not cutting them out I’m the first to complain but myself? Not so good at the remembering.
So what did I do to rectify this? I made a game out if it! We each have little bag and each month at the end of the month who ever has collected the most labels gets a special treat. Normally they pick a dessert they want at the store, My kids have gotten smart and picked ones with Box Top Labels to boost their baggies for next month!
Don’t forget you can score an extra 4 box tops on products from Walmart! That’s a HUGE help to your schools!
What are your favorite box top products?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills®. The opinions and text are all mine.
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Easy Valentine’s Day Button Heart Popsicle Stick Frame Craft - January 20, 2020
- 10 Super Cute and Fun Super Bowl Party Ideas - January 17, 2020
- DIY Button Frame Valentines Day Gift Idea - January 13, 2020