This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Well, Memorial Day has come and gone and next up is July 4th, Labor Day, and Veteran’s Day. All of which use patriotic colors. I love dressing my kids up for these events and really all summer long. I have this adorable romper I bought for my oldest daughter that my youngest is now wearing and it’s one of my favorites.
Patriotic clothing isn’t just for kids ya know. Us adults can take part in it and we can do it with everyday clothes. White and blue are scattered throughout my wardrobe I just need to mix some red in. So while browsing Target I saw some of the cutest clothes and put together this mix and match outfit set.
Mix & Match Target Patriotic Clothing
Don’t forget you can save even more money on this outfit set by using the places you can normally score Free Amazon Gift Cards and grab Target Gift Cards instead. This will offset our cost or possibly make it free depending how much you earn!
- Merona Modern Ankle Pants, Blue – $27.99
- Mossimo Linen Shorts, Red – $17.99
- Dollhouse Mid Rise Belted Shorts – $27.99
- Dollhouse American Flag Shorts – $27.99
- Crafted by Lee Cuffed Shorts – $21.99
- Mossimo Knit Tank – $17.99
- J’AIME Strappy Back Tank – $34.99
- Xhilaration Lattice Crochet Top – $17.99
- Marvel Captain America Graphic Tank – $12.99
- L.O.L. Vintage Fireworks Tank – $12.99
- Lavinia Slide Sandals – $19.99
- Merona Jana Thong Sandals – $15.99
- Merona Zip Pocket Handbag, Red – $39.99
- Mossimo Canvas Weekender Bag – $34.99
- Round Tortoise Sunglasses – $14.99
So tell me which outfit is your favorite? Personally, I love the flag shorts and blue tank!
- 11 Money Secrets of the Amish – Things They Make Instead of Buy - April 20, 2020
- Easy Blueberry Pancake Bites Recipe - April 17, 2020
- 14 Ways to Build An Emergency Fund Without Pulling From Your Budget - April 13, 2020