This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Fall is here! Here in Central Tennessee the leaves are FINALLY starting to turn colors and it's just beautiful! Although here the weather can't make up it's mind, we are cranking the heat in the night and cuddling for warmth and in the day time we crank the AC and break out the fans! That doesn't mean I am not drooling over the winter clothes!!
I am loving this sweater you can toss it over any outfit and make a completely new outfit! Plus I have one like it and it's SUPER comfy! Plus you can't beat 15 outfits! That is 3 weeks of clothes with only 16 items! What a great capsule wardrobe!
Please note these styles started of Nordstromstrum but now due to inventory, are featured at other stores (and for better prices!)
Mix & Match Nordstrom Fall Styles
- Trouve' Flare Leg Pants, Burgundy — $52.90 – Now at Macy for $28.
- Jag Marshall Bootcut Jeans — $69.00
- BlankNYC Good Vibes Distressed Skinny Jeans — $88.00
- NYDJ Ski Zip Pocket Pants, Black — $71.98
- NYDJ Clarissa Colored Skinny Jeans, Grey — $54.90
- Paper Crane Lace Long Sleeve Top — $48.00
- Matty M Asymmetrical Long Sleeve Tunic, Black — $48.00
- BP Plaid Shirt, Egret — $44.00 – Now at Nordstrom Rack for $15
- Gibson High Low Crewneck Sweater, Green — $42.00 – Now at Nordstrom Rack for $10
- Lucky Brand Floral Print A-Line Tee — $44.50
- Bobeau Handkerchief Hem Cardigan — $48.00
- Matisse Lonnie Boots — $98.95
- Sam Edelman Felicia Flats — $99.95
- Nicole Miller Grace Ballet Flats — $98.95 – Now at Nordstrom Rack for $20
- Emperia Faux Leather Tote — $48.00 Now $8 on Nordstrom Racks
- Michael Kors Jet Set Pocket Tote — $198.00
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Cruise Cheap – How to Take a Cruise on a Budget - April 17, 2019
- Every Hero Sweats with Gillette & Operation Homefront - March 8, 2019
- Lesson Plans for Farmer Boy By Laura Ingalls Wilder - February 26, 2019