This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Fall is here! Here in Central Tennessee the leaves are FINALLY starting to turn colors and it’s just beautiful! Although here the weather can’t make up it’s mind, we are cranking the heat in the night and cuddling for warmth and in the day time we crank the AC and break out the fans! That doesn’t mean I am not drooling over the winter clothes!!
I am loving this sweater you can toss it over any outfit and make a completely new outfit! Plus I have one like it and it’s SUPER comfy! Plus you can’t beat 15 outfits! That is 3 weeks of clothes with only 16 items! What a great capsule wardrobe!
Please note these styles started of Nordstromstrum but now due to inventory, are featured at other stores (and for better prices!)
Mix & Match Nordstrom Fall Styles
- Trouve’ Flare Leg Pants, Burgundy — $52.90 – Now at Macy for $28.
- Jag Marshall Bootcut Jeans — $69.00
- BlankNYC Good Vibes Distressed Skinny Jeans — $88.00
- NYDJ Ski Zip Pocket Pants, Black — $71.98
- NYDJ Clarissa Colored Skinny Jeans, Grey — $54.90
- Paper Crane Lace Long Sleeve Top — $48.00
- Matty M Asymmetrical Long Sleeve Tunic, Black — $48.00
- BP Plaid Shirt, Egret — $44.00 – Now at Nordstrom Rack for $15
- Gibson High Low Crewneck Sweater, Green — $42.00 – Now at Nordstrom Rack for $10
- Lucky Brand Floral Print A-Line Tee — $44.50
- Bobeau Handkerchief Hem Cardigan — $48.00
- Matisse Lonnie Boots — $98.95
- Sam Edelman Felicia Flats — $99.95
- Nicole Miller Grace Ballet Flats — $98.95 – Now at Nordstrom Rack for $20
- Emperia Faux Leather Tote — $48.00 Now $8 on Nordstrom Racks
- Michael Kors Jet Set Pocket Tote — $198.00
- 11 Money Secrets of the Amish – Things They Make Instead of Buy - April 20, 2020
- Easy Blueberry Pancake Bites Recipe - April 17, 2020
- 14 Ways to Build An Emergency Fund Without Pulling From Your Budget - April 13, 2020