This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Having 4 kids we have gone through quite a bit of diapers. As a first time mom we used the diapers the hospital sent home with our son and couldnt' figure out why when he was fed changed and put down for a nap with a clean diaper he would wake up 3 hours later and have leaked out of his diaper EVERY TIME! So off we went to the store with our 3 day old to buy new diapers. Many friends told me to try out Huggies and we have been a huggies family since day 3 of baby #1!
I have always loved the Huggies Snug and Dry diapers. They fit my kids and didn't leak, other then my few super pee-ers that needed night time diapers. Now they have Huggies Snug and Dry Ultra Diapers. I admit they have my attention!
What ARE the new Huggies Snug and Dry Ultra Diapers?
- Huggies Snug & Dry ULTRA diapers offer ultra protection and ultra value, available only at Walmart
- Unique quilted liner locks away wetness better (vs. Regular HUGGIES Snug & Dry* Diapers sizes 3-6)
- Trusted Leak Lock System with quick-absorbing layers for up to 12 hours of protection
- Exclusive wetness indicator on diaper Sizes 1 and 2 turns blue to let know when your baby is ready for a diaper change
- Adorable Mickey & Friends Disney designs
My kids LOVE Mickey Mouse so we are sold there!
To be able to snuggle with my baby girl like that we have to have leak proof diapers or we would both be soaked and that would put an end to our day out very quickly!
Huggies is also has an #UltraHug Selfie Contest Going on.
About the #UltraHug Selfie Contest
From April 20th until June 25th, Huggies will be accepting all selfies of you and your baby with the hashtag #UltraHug, and featuring them in a collage on the campaign landing page. On July 6th, voting will begin to narrow down the 20 finalists to 10 winners who will win a $2,000 grant from Huggies for their nominated community initiative.
This is amazing because some of the best community area are FREE! Like parks! My kids LOVE going to the parks. They have a slide obsession, they have to try every slide they see! SO help out for favorite community park or place to visit!
How to Enter the #UltraHug Selfie Contest
• First, take a selfie of you and your baby and upload that selfie to Twitter or Instagram. Make sure to use the hashtag #UltraHug
• In your same post, make sure to include a text nomination (approximately 100 – 120 characters) including a name and/or identifying description of a community project in the US, which you would like to nominate. Make sure the community project is something near and dear to your heart.
Let me know who you are nominating!
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Tips for Saving Money by Shopping Small Businesses - October 17, 2019
- How to Throw a Halloween Party Dollar General Style - October 14, 2019
- 12 Genius Tips to Stop Spending Money - September 27, 2019