This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Style Saturday: Casual & Glamorous Winter Outfit
Sadly winter is not over yet, even though I am beyond ready for it to be! The are several inches of snow that just haven’t melted on my doorstep and it’s a huge chore getting 4 kids boots and inter clothes on just to go anywhere! Well just because it’s cold out and we have to bundle up doesn’t mean we have to lose our sense of style! Here are 6 pieces to add to your wardrobe that you can mix and match and even transition into your summer wardrobe. Double score!
Right now Target has an online deal for spend $75 in clothes and accessories and get 20% off and free shipping on orders over $50!
- Diva Skinny Jeans (Old Navy) — $27.00
- Cherokee Western Shirt (Target) — $27.99
- Open Stitch V-Neck Sweater (Old Navy) — $34.94
- Merona Satchel Handbag (Target) — $39.99
- Kaylor Slouchy Boots (Target) — $27.98
- Pearl Necklace and Earring Set (Target) — $9.99
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- DIY Valentines From Popsicle Sticks – I Love You to Pieces Valentine - January 24, 2020
- Easy Valentine’s Day Button Heart Popsicle Stick Frame Craft - January 20, 2020
- 10 Super Cute and Fun Super Bowl Party Ideas - January 17, 2020