I enjoy saving money, which is why I wanted to tell my readers about Text2Save. You may be wondering what Text2Save really is and how it can benefit you. You can save big money while shopping and easily save the offer for when you’re ready to purchase it.
Providing my readers with the best money saving programs is super important. Text2Save is the brain child of the ShopShare Network. This allows us to choose which deals with share with our audience. When an offer becomes available, you get a message on your mobile device. From there, there is an affiliate tracking code that helps us earn a small commission if you choose to buy from the deal.
This is known as direct advertising. The deal is going straight to you! Text2Save is an excellent way to save money, while on the go. Getting good deals on the brands you love just got a whole lot easier and I’m excited to partner with Text2Save.
Here is an EXAMPLE of how a text would work to help you save money.
How does it work? Example Only
1)We will post promotions on our blog or social channels
- Text TRIP120 to 12345
- You can expect to see disclosures when we post a promotion:
- USA Only. Message & data rates may apply. You agree to receive information and product promotions up to 4 automated text messages per month from TravelBrand.com. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Text STOP to 77453 to cancel anytime.
2) A Text message will be sent within a few minutes asking you to reply YES to confirm you want to receive information about a specific offer
3) Click on the link at bottom to redeem offer and use promotion code at checkout to ensure you receive the discount
4) A reminder message may be sent so don’t be alarmed, promotions generally don’t last long so we want to ensure you take advantage.
Reasons to Sign Up
- The savings through Text2Save are exclusive, which means they are not going to be found somewhere else.
- You’re not going to get spammed. Real offers will be sent to you!
- You can leave the program at any time. Text2Save is just a way to send deals directly to the device you’re using. Keep in mind that I (the blogger) do get a small commission for getting you to sign up. However, this program is about saving YOU money!