This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Do you have a date night planned for Valentine's Day, we have some the best Valentine Date Night Looks from Nordstrom for you! Depending on your date night (or day) plans we have both him and her covered!
Now I will say these are from Nordstrom and not the typical cheap frugal things you see me post. I want to tell you I post thing for all budgets and even the most frugal people still like to splurge on some nice things. That is why I am doing this post. Plus many of us don't have to buy the whole outfit. You might have everything but the shirt for an outfit so your costs are significantly less.
Valentine Date Night Looks from Nordstrom
You know my husband and I really haven't done anything special for Valentine's Day. When we were dating he was out to see for Valentine's Day and once we were married he was deployed 2 Valentine's Days in a row. Then his shore duty kept him busy and once we hit the 3 kid mark we just wanted to sit at home with a glass of wine and cuddle on the couch… ALONE! So those of you going out some place special enjoy for me!!
Have a casual night (or day) planned? Anything from a day out on the town or the surprise date during the day these Casual outfits are perfect and have you ready for anything.
Casual Date Night – Her
- Pleione Mixed Media V-Neck Tunic — $34.80
- 7 for All Mankind Floral Pants – $198.00
- Gentle Souls Dana Flats — $159.95
- Sole Society Nevin Bucket Bag — $59.95
- Akexis Bittar Lucite Earrings — $95.00
Got somewhere a bit dressier in mind? These dressy date nights are perfect for a great dinner or show.
- Boss James Fit Stripe Wool Suit — $397.49
- Boss Miles Sharp Dress Shirt — $62.49
- Ermenegildo Zegna Paisley Tie — $195.00
- Cole Haan Lenox Hill Oxford Shoes — $129.90
Pulling out the big guns and need some formal clothes? Check out these outfits.
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Saving Money on Baby Products With Always My Baby and Food Lion - January 11, 2019
- Farmhouse Rag Wreath DIY - January 7, 2019
- Better-For-You Snacks With Boulder Canyon Authentic Foods - January 5, 2019