This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
When June rolls around, most of us spend a lot of time outdoors, at the beach or traveling on vacation. Warmer weather means that we can not only spend more time in the sun, but also that it’s time to start stocking up for certain things. June is a great month for stocking up a lot of fantastic items and you’ll want to make sure you do. Once these sales are off cycle, it will be several months before they’re back on.
What to Stock Up on in June
June is National Dairy Month and at the same time, we also celebrate Father’s Day. That means there are a plethora of dairy and grilling items to stock up on!
• Cream Cheese
• Ice Cream
• Whipped Topping and Whipped Cream
• Eggs (Did you know you can preserve eggs for up to 9 months with no refridgeration?)
• Chip Dip
• Salad Dressings
• Hamburger and other ground meats
• Paper Plates
• Plastic Silverware
• Paper Napkins
• Gardening tools
Now is the perfect time to stock up on in season produce. If you’re worried about it spoiling, buy a pressure canner and can it or a dehydrator and dehydrate it to preserve it. many items can also be frozen to use later as well. We freeze strawberries, blueberries, and peaches to use in muffins and breads all year long.
In season produce:
• Honeydew Melon
• Red Onions
• Summer Squash
• Vidalia Onions
After Father’s Day, be sure to grab gift sets, gift boxes, greeting cards and anything else that may be considered Father’s Day related. They should be marked down considerably after the holiday passes. Save them for next year!
- 11 Money Secrets of the Amish – Things They Make Instead of Buy - April 20, 2020
- Easy Blueberry Pancake Bites Recipe - April 17, 2020
- 14 Ways to Build An Emergency Fund Without Pulling From Your Budget - April 13, 2020