This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
12 Fall Apple Drink Recipe Roundup
Did you go apple picking and go a bit over board…. like i did? Well this baby will be born any day now and I am looking forward to trying some apple sangria but here is also a few non alcohol drink I can try out now!
- Raw Apple Cider– Courtney's Sweets
- Opal Apple Caramel Apple Martini– CopyKat Recipe
- Strawberry Apple Fruity Loose Tea– Little House Living
- Apple Basil Mojitos– Cooking With Books
- Caramel Apple Cheesecaketini– Snappy Gourmet
- Spiced Pomegranate Cider Cocktail– Snappy Gourmet
- Sweet Cider Ginger Cocktail– Nutmeg Nanny
- Apple Pie Smoothie Two Ways– Taste Love & Nourish
- Apple Cinnamon Tea Latte– Running to the Kitchen
- Apple Cider Sangria– Swirls of Flavor
- Red Apple Sangria– Cooking on the Front Burner
- Sparkling Rhubarb Apple Sangria– The Law Students Wife
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Fun Tips to Get Your Kids Excited for Back to School - July 18, 2017
- Best Margarita Recipe – Easy Slushie Margarita Recipe - July 14, 2017
- Creative Play – Tips for Helping Your Child Use Their Imagination - July 11, 2017