This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
It’ December. The race to Christmas is on! Stacy over at Adventures In Coupons and I have teamed up to bring you 12 days of Christmas Candy! Each day one of us will bring you a yummy new candy recipe! For Day 6 we have a Candy Cane S’mores Recipe. I am a sucker for ANYTHING S’mores. I will find a reason to make them any time of the year! Here is a way to make them are Christmas time!
Candy Cane S’mores Recipe (Makes 4)
- 8 graham crackers
- 4 large marshmallows
- 4 Hershey’s mini chocolate bars
- 4 candy canes, crushed
- Place one graham cracker down and sprinkle on some of the crushed up candy cane.
- Roast the marshmallow until melted and place the Hershey’s bar on top.
- Add additional crushed up candy cane on top.
- Place another graham cracker on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Top 20 Items For Minecraft Gifts - August 19, 2020
- Easy DIY Flintstones Costumes – Fred and Wilma Costume - August 17, 2020
- 38 of the Best Barbie Gift Ideas Your Little Girl Will LOVE! - August 12, 2020