Ok anyone who does desk work or work on the computer like us bloggers do knows how hard it can be on your back, neck and shoulders. I can only sit at my computer for so long before I get shooting pains in my shoulders and neck and my hips start aching. So when Rite Aid gave me the chance to see if The BackJoy helped my problem I decided to put it to the test.
So I work at our dining room table, in the RV and it’s not the best for posture. So I was excited to try out the BackJoy. It seems easy to use place and sit basically!
It works by aligning the back and correcting posture.
How it Works:
- When you sit, your pelvis drops and locks into the seat formation. The SitSmart works by floating the pelvis forward in soft tissue. Your spine is connected to your pelvis so by tilting your pelvis upright just a few degrees, it essentially floats your spine which allows your spine to have the natural S curve it was designed to have
- The SitSmart rolls forward when weight is placed on it to automatically tilt hips upright into a neutral position, allowing core muscles to engage and moving pressure and strain away from the lower back
- Additionally, it prevents the tightening of back muscles by cupping gluteus muscles so they cannot flatten against the seat
Best of all you can use it anywhere is it small enough to take with you and use in the car at work and at any event!
So I put it to the test.
As you can see there is a gap between me at the corner of the seat now (and yes I’m in my comfy clothes!). It did reposition how I sit and relieved some fo the pressure on my low back. It was comfortable to sit in and after several day I noticed I would even sit differently without it but it was more comfortable to sit with it!
The BackJoy has received the Women’s Day Great value Award and has been endorsed by The National Posture Institute.
This post is sponsored by Rite Aid and BackJoy but all opinions remain my own.
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020