This post is brought to you by CJ Affiliate’s VIP Content Service. Thank you Kmart for sponsoring this post. While this was a sponsored opportunity from Kmart, all content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Raise your hand if you still have back to school shopping to do. I am guilty of waiting till the last minute to do school shopping too. The good news is that Kmart has a packed store full of awesome school supplies we could all use more of. Now, here is an awesome back to school supply list you don’t want to miss out on.
Back to school supplies
Every parent has a list of back to school supplies they need. The trick is to find back to school supplies at the best price possible. Kmart is the perfect place to shop for all the back to school supplies you need. Why shop at more than one place, when you can do it all in one place? Check out these school supplies you can get on sale now, right at Kmart.
School Supplies these deals end 9/16:
- $0.50 Elmers Glue 4 oz.
- Crayola Crayons 24 ct. $0.50 on sale
- Sharpie Markers 2 pk. $0.99 on sale
- $4.00 Ticonderoga Yellow Pencils 24 ct
- Marble Composition Books $0.50 on sale
- Paper-Mate Write Bros Ball Point Pens 10 pk. $1.50 on sale
Clothing for Back to School these deals end 8/26
Another thing, all parents need for back to school is clothing. Kmart is also a smart place to shop for all clothing items. Here are a few awesome deals you don’t want to miss out on.
- ALL Denim Jeans for the Family on sale starting at $8
- Route 66 Graphic Tees $5 on sale
- BOGO 50% off Shoes & Sneakers for the Family
With having five kids, those are great prices to help us stock up on clothing. Route 66 has always been a great brand too! I can never have enough denim jeans in my family. I’m super thankful for these sales on back to school clothing from Kmart. Plus the clothe are super cute and they love being able to pick out their outfits (to an extent!) Here is what my Kindergartener wants to wear on her first day of school.
When did she get so big! I’m not ready for her to start school! But As a mom win I was able to convince her to buy the shirt a bit big so she has room to grow into it. Yay me! She is rocking her $8 jeans and her Route 66 $5 Graphic Tee she picked out herself!
If you have more back to school shopping to do, make sure you check out Kmart. I have also noticed a lot of awesome items for college students going back to school. When it comes to buying back to school items, you always want the best deal possible. Am I right?
What do you plan on buying from Kmart for back to school season?
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020