This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Infused Vodka is fun to make and this Candy Corn Vodka is perfect for Halloween. It turns orange and will add a festive vibe to your trick-or-treating cocktail. This candy corn infused vodka recipe seems to be quite popular this fall and it’s so easy!
2 Ingredient Candy Corn Vodka – Candy Corn Infused Vodka Recipe
I love Candy Corn. I didn’t as a kid and as an adult I LOVE IT! I am finding that candy corn is one of those things you either you love or hate I am finding, and my house is divided right in half! Half of my kids love candy carn like I do and half hate it like my husband does!
Now while not a recipe I also want to share this super cute DIY Candy Corn Jar Decor perfect for fall and Halloween. It’s a great craft to have the kids help with when they need something to do to wear off the sugar buzz!
If you are looking for a super cute Candy Corn Halloween costume we have those too!
Now let’s get back to the recipe.
This recipe is for ADULTS ONLY! Enough said it’s vodka right? Send the kiddos to bed and have a date with your spouse (maybe with one of our Frugal Stay at Home Date Night Ideas?) and enjoy this Candy Corn Vodka.
If you want some other great drink ideas for a party or get together I also shared my Pumpkin Martini Recipe and it’s always hit!
Oh and fun fact. The ghost on the side of the jar in the picture? Completely unplanned but I think it’s kind of cool considering this is a Halloween recipe!
- 1 Cup Candy Corn
- 3 Cups Vodka
Place the Candy Corn in a glass container, such as mason jar or decanter. Make sure this is the plain candy corn none of the fancy flavors and colors they have nowadays!
Next, pour Vodka over the top of the candy corn. Seal tightly and shake well.
Let mixture sit for 12 hours.
After 12 hours, strain through cheesecloth or coffee filter into another mason jar. Seal tightly.
Enjoy your candy corn vodka chilled.
- Place the Candy Corn in a glass container, such as mason jar or decanter. Make sure this is the plain candy corn none of the fancy flavors and colors they have nowadays!
- Pour Vodka over the top of the candy corn. Seal tightly and shake well.
- Let mixture sit for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, strain through cheesecloth or coffee filter into another mason jar. Seal tightly.
- Enjoy your candy corn vodka chilled.
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020