This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Coca Cola Pork Chop Recipe
I love simple recipes, A few steps mix and go. That is why I love this Coca Cola Pork Chop Recipe. Not only that my kids love it and that is a big deal being my son is SUCH a picky eater! I think it’s the idea of it being covered in ketch up and soda which is a special treat since they aren’t allowed to drink soda.
4 – 6 Pork chops
2 cups of Ketchup
1 can Coca Cola
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Season the Pork chops with Salt and Pepper then using a skillet brown both sides of pork chops
2. Mix together coca cola and ketchup. Add a little more as needed. You need enough to fully cover the pork chops.
- Summer Fun on a Budget - July 9, 2020
- Over 700 Free Pumpkin Carving Stencils From Disney to Kate Middleton - July 6, 2020
- Best Margarita Recipe – Easy Slushie Margarita Recipe - June 29, 2020