This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Coca Cola Pork Chop Recipe
I love simple recipes, A few steps mix and go. That is why I love this Coca Cola Pork Chop Recipe. Not only that my kids love it and that is a big deal being my son is SUCH a picky eater! I think it's the idea of it being covered in ketch up and soda which is a special treat since they aren't allowed to drink soda.
4 – 6 Pork chops
2 cups of Ketchup
1 can Coca Cola
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Season the Pork chops with Salt and Pepper then using a skillet brown both sides of pork chops
2. Mix together coca cola and ketchup. Add a little more as needed. You need enough to fully cover the pork chops.
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020