This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
With Valentines Day coming up one of the popular destinations for couples and dinner is The Melting Pot. One of my favorite drink there is the Chocolate Fontini. If you are looking to show up your mad drink making skills (yeah i just went there) then check out this copycat recipe!
• ½ ounce chocolate syrup
• 1 ounce chocolate liqueur
• ½ ounce Kahlua
• ½ ounce Irish cream liqueur
• ½ ounce blackberry syrup
• Splash of heavy cream or half-and-half (you can use this heavy cream substitute if needed)
Chill a martini glass. Drizzle the chocolate syrup inside the glass. Combine the chocolate liqueur, Kahlua, Irish cream liqueur, blackberry syrup and cream in a small pitcher and mix well. Pour into the prepared glass.
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020