This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Summer is coming faster than you know! I am already planning my summer style, and I won't lie it's all over the place. One day I'm in jeans and a Tshirt, the next I'm in a beautiful dress, boots, and have the perfect accessories and the next I'm lucky to get out of my yoga pants. This year I'm trying on the bohemian style and taking it for a run. I havent been brave enough to do it yet, but I love the look!
I love this designer look it's simple and easy but yet I can use the shirt and shorts other ways and I am loving these sandals!
Designer Fashion for Less – Summer Bohemian Style
This look is the first one I'm trying. I don't need the glasses, watch, shorts, or purse I already have ones that will work. So that drops my cost even further. The best part is these items will work with making other outfits too! Toss the shirt over a black skirt or a pair of jeans and it looks great. So this designer look costs $870.50, and the knock off is only $140. With the items I already have I will only be spending about $60, and I plan to get it for FREE!
How? Well, I will be using my Swagbucks to get free Kohls Gift Cards. I love the site and now that it's helping me get some free clothes? I love it all the more!
- Seven7 for All Mankind Cuffed Shorts – $103.60
- Element Isla Knit Halter – $49.95
- Sofft Rianna Wedge Sandals – $98.95
- Urban Originals Tapestry Hobo Bag – $98.00
- Konstantino Classics Filigree Earrings – $195.00
- Versus by Versace Watch – $175.00
- Ray-Ban Highstreet Sunglasses – $150.00
- Sonoma Goods for Life Cuffed Shorts – $19.99
- Sonoma Goods for Life Henley Tank – $13.99
- Croft & Barrow Gladiator Sandals – $29.99
- T-Shirt and Jeans First Site Hobo Bag – $34.80
- Croft & Barrow Filigree Earrings – $4.80
- Black Strap Watch – $13.99
- LC Conrad Vintage Sunglasses – $19.99
So tell me? Do you love this look as much as I do? What style are you trying on this summer?
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- 12 Summer Fun On a Budget Ideas - August 5, 2019
- 10 Amazingly Cheap Bread Dinner Ideas – Meals with Bread - July 29, 2019
- DIY Glass Cleaner Recipe – Better Than Windex - July 23, 2019