Let's face it we all love to be in style and feel great about what we are wearing. The chambray and white color scheme this spring is becoming pretty popular. Celebrities from Miranda Kerr to Jessica Alba and Ellen Pompeo are all rocking the look in their own way.
But some of those designer outfits? Well OUCH! The price tags can make a girl cry! It's nothing for a pair of pants to cost $1,000 or more, and those celebs don't bat an eye. But I do! So I'm on a mission to still wear these fabulous designer styles for a heck of a lot less money then the celebs are spending! Are you with me?
Ok, here we go let's tackle this Chambray and White look. I've seen it worn with a white skirt as well, but I like the pants aspect. This designer outfit from Nordstrom will run you almost $1600! So I'm heading to Target and scoring it for MUCH less! This designer style for less is under $130. I bet you can even do it for less because most of everyone already have a pair of what pants and brown flats! Plus I don't wear a watch. I know I should, but I don't, I always have my phone, and I use that. Yeah, I know I'm one of those people but what can I say? But I do need to buy the white pants because as a mom of 4 I haven't been brave enough to wear white pants as of yet
Designer Style for Less – Chambray and White
- Treasure and Bond Chambray Shirt – $78.00
- James Jeans ‘Twiggy' Skinny Jeggings in Frost White – $150.00
- Frye Carson Ballet Flats – $157.95
- Patricia Nash Torri Crossbody Bag – $99.00
- Kendra Scott ‘Carla' Stone Drop Earrings – $70.00
- Burberry Checked Stamped Bracelet – $995.00
- Merona Tencel Favorite Tunic – $27.99
- Mossimo Mid-Rise White Jeggings – $29.99
- Ona Scrunch Ballet Flats – $16.99
- Mossimo Pouch with Tassel – $16.99
- Drop Earring with Stones – $7.99
- Journee Collection Large Face Link Watch – $26.99
Which celeb's looks do you love?