This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I am loving this West Elm Bedroom. The only thing I don't love is the designer price tag of $3,593 OUCH! That doesn't include paint or artwork! So I've put together this room for less and given you a few tips on how to score it even cheaper!
Designer West Elm Bedroom for Less!
Ok, when planning the budget West Elm Bedroom I am assuming you are starting with a blank room and need everything from the ground up. You ant to start by painting your walls this Subdues Sienna Color something close to it. Make sure it has the pink undertones to it.
Now if you have a bed frame USE IT! You can save a good chunk of your budget this way by just doing a DIY tufted headboard. I also suggest watching sites like Craigslist and the Facebook sell groups for the dresser and night stand. I see ones like this going up a lot. They just aren't real wood.
Now for the rest of the items, make sure you are earning your free Amazon gift cards from these 45 sites, many of these places, like Swagbucks, allow you to cash out gift cards for Target as well. This will cut down the cost of the rest of these items or even make them free!
Here is the list of items you need to make this room and I also listed the West Elm comparisons so you can see how much you are saving.
- Zinus Upholstered Tufted Headboard and Frame (Amazon) – $203.53
—> Compare to $999.00 at West Elm
- Pinch Pleat Comforter and Bedding Set (Target) – $67.49
—> Compare to $167.00 at West Elm
- Millsboro Six Drawer Dresser (Target) – $349.99
—> Compare to $1,299.00 at West Elm
- Millsboro Night Stand (Target) – $149.99
—> Compare to $399.00 at West Elm
- Southern Enterprises Thurston Floor Lamp (Amazon) – $119.99
- Deco Copper Metal Stool (Amazon) – $73.96
- Concrete Table Lamp (Target) – $53.99
- Concrete Accent Lamp (Target) – $40.49
- Safeviah Amherst Collection Area Rug (Amazon) – $257.52
—> Compare to $729.00 at West Elm
- Thirstystone Hammered Copper Bowl (Target) – $29.99
- Kate Aspen Concrete Vases (Amazon) – $17.71
Got any more ideas to make save money this room? Let me know!
Looking for even more great room designs?
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Southern Baked Bacon Broccoli Mac and Cheese Recipe - September 16, 2019
- Easy Wine Cork Pumpkins Craft – PERFECT for Fall | Wine Cork Crafts - September 13, 2019
- The BEST Labor Inducing Cookies – Labor Cookies Recipe - September 9, 2019