This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I have heard many girls say they love the Prince in Sleeping Beauty because he can dance. I don’t remember the story of Sleeping Beauty very well other than the basics she pricks her finger and a prince kisses her to save her life. If you want to claim your date and your Sleeping Beauty Prince it’s super easy to dress up as Sleeping Beauty this Halloween!
DIY Disney Women’s Sleeping Beauty Costume
- Bugle Joy Skirt (Modcloth) — $54.99
- Merona Button Down Shirt (Target) — $16.99
- Knit Tube Top (Target) — $12.99
- Odell Ballet Flats (Target) — $14.99
- Black Yoga Headband (Amazon) — $4.08
- Willow Basket with Handle (Amazon) — $14.43
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- 5 Tips on Advancing Your Career and Managing Your Finances as a Military Spouse - February 11, 2020
- Top 6 Places to Find Items to Resell - February 10, 2020
- Chocolate Baked Guinness Donut Recipe with Baileys Glaze - February 7, 2020