This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I have heard many girls say they love the Prince in Sleeping Beauty because he can dance. I don't remember the story of Sleeping Beauty very well other than the basics she pricks her finger and a prince kisses her to save her life. If you want to claim your date and your Sleeping Beauty Prince it's super easy to dress up as Sleeping Beauty this Halloween!
DIY Disney Women's Sleeping Beauty Costume
- Bugle Joy Skirt (Modcloth) — $54.99
- Merona Button Down Shirt (Target) — $16.99
- Knit Tube Top (Target) — $12.99
- Odell Ballet Flats (Target) — $14.99
- Black Yoga Headband (Amazon) — $4.08
- Willow Basket with Handle (Amazon) — $14.43
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Tips for Saving Money by Shopping Small Businesses - October 17, 2019
- How to Throw a Halloween Party Dollar General Style - October 14, 2019
- 12 Genius Tips to Stop Spending Money - September 27, 2019