This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Being a Navy Wife Rosie the Riveter has always had a special place in my heart. The ‘Can Do’ attitude is very much the spirit among military wives. So This Halloween show your ‘Can Do’ Spirit and sport your Rosie the Riveter!
DIY Women’s Rosie the Riveter Costume
- Chambray Blouse (Modcloth) — $49.99
- Flared Leg Jeans (Modcloth) — $59.99
- Bamboo Journee Fold Over Boots (Target) — $46.99
- Red and White Polka Dot Scarf (Amazon) — $11.99
- Rosie the Riveter Button (Amazon) — $6.49
- Revlon Creme Lipstick (Amazon) — $4.72
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Easy Valentine’s Day Button Heart Popsicle Stick Frame Craft - January 20, 2020
- 10 Super Cute and Fun Super Bowl Party Ideas - January 17, 2020
- DIY Button Frame Valentines Day Gift Idea - January 13, 2020