This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
In Dr. Seuss’s story of The Lorax, children meet the most unusual little orange man. Why not bring the idea of the Lorax into your décor if you are hosting a Seuss themed party or event? These Lorax Treat Holders are so simple to make and are the perfect door prize or party favor for your guests. You only need a couple of supplies, most of which you probably already have, so take a peek below at how to make your own.
Cardboard roll (toilet paper or paper towel roll)
You may remember The Lorax Mustache Masks we did before. If you still have leftover mustache stickers from that craft, they will work great for this one as well! If you don’t, you can always use black construction paper and cut your own mustache out. That will work fine too!
Related: 11 Dr Seuss Crafts and Activities
1. Begin by wrapping the cardboard roll in the orange paper. Cut it to fit and adhere it to the roll with glue.
2. Fold in one end of the roll. Press your thumb to fold the end in, then fold the opposite side on top of it. Secure the ends closed with glue. As you see in the picture, it will make sort of an arch at one end.
3. Remove a mustache sticker and press it to the roll. You will now notice it is looking like a Lorax!
4. Fill the roll with treats of your choice.
5. You can either leave the roll open or fold the ends closed and secure them with glue as you did with the opposite side.
These Lorax Treat Holders will look sweet waiting in a basket for your guests as they arrive or leave. They are the perfect little treat for them to take with them and they surely echo the Seuss theme!
Gather your supplies and give these Lorax treat holders a try. They are an easy and inexpensive Dr. Seuss craft that your guests and your budget will love.
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020