This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
In Dr. Seuss’s famous story The Lorax, we meet the little orange fella with the funny mustache. Chidlren are intrigued by this character, so what better craft than one that will help them look like him? Take a peek below at how to make your own The Lorax mustache mask with your child or classroom. They are so fun, so frugal, and in no time your little one will look like the Lorax himself. Take a look!
Wooden craft stick
Orange pipe cleaners
We were able to find all of these materials at our local craft store. You can find sheets of mustache stickers for as low as $3, which will help you create quite a few Lorax mustache masks.
Related: 11 Dr Seuss Crafts and Activities
1. Begin by wrapping the orange pipe cleaners around the wooden craft stick. Start at the bottom and continue to wrap around the stick, working your way to the top. You may have to use two pipe cleaners in order to cover the entire stick.
2. Peel off one of the mustache stickers. Add a dab of glue to the back of it so it adheres well to the stick.
3. Press the mustache to the stick. Allow it a few minutes to dry.
Children can wear their Lorax mustache masks by simply holding the orange stick and holding the mustache up to their faces. Have them act out portions of the book, enjoy some Truffula juice (as described in another Seuss themed craft!) or just get a good case of the giggles.
These Lorax mustache masks are so easy and inexpensive. Head to your local craft store and gather the supplies you need to make your own. Your children are sure to get into the Seuss spirit!
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020