This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Easy Breakfast Casserole with Sausage and Hashbrowns
This is a simple recipe have the kids help you!
- Heat the vegetable in a frying saucepan on medium/high heat until hot.
- Add in the O'Brien hash browns and saute until tender, 8-10 minutes.
- While the hashbrowns are cooking, cut the smoked sausage into small chunks and add into the frying pan.
- Cook another 8-10 minutes until the potatoes are soft and the smoked sausage is heated through.
- If the potatoes start to stick turn the heat down and continue to stir occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020